Tourism Industry Update
- Taiwan Outbound Departure Statistics, June 2022
- Inbound Visitor Statistics for June 2022
- DGBAS Latest Economic Indicators for June 2022
- China Airlines Promotes a Pokemon-Themed Jet, and Eva Air and Starlux Airlines Launched New Routes
- Grab the Lifting Business Opportunities! Financial Industry Provides Travel Discount and Credit Card Rewards
- Plan Ahead for Going Abroad! The Demands Has Tripled for Passports Expired and Rushing to Take ID Photos
- Europe Is Faced With Revenge Tourism. Staff Shortages, High Flight Ticket Prices, and Rising Economic Concerns May All Have an Impact on the Aviation Industry’s Recovery
- Over 80 Years Apart! UK’s Eco-Friendly Spaceship to Launch with Passengers in 2026
- The New GA4 Function Introduction Makes It Simple to Understand How It Differs From the Prior GA
- This “No Retouching App” Has Grown in Popularity! European and American Teenagers Rush to the Top of Apple’s List
- Facebook Has Changed the Interface Into “ Home” and “Feeds “. What’s the Difference?
- Capturing Young Users, the New Searchable and Interactive IG Map Function Challenges Google Maps’ Leading Position
Must Know for International Travel
ー Tourism Industry Update ー
Taiwan Outbound Departure Statistics, June 2022
- 66,870 Taiwanese went abroad in June 2022, increasing 80.15% from the same period of 2021 when 37,120 people went abroad.
- The top destination for outbound travelers in June 2022 was America, followed by Vietnam, China, Singapore and Japan. Vietnam has the highest outbound travel destination rate, rising 1542.21 % from the same period of 2021.
Inbound Visitor Statistics for June 2022
In June 2022, Taiwan had 38,454 inbound visitors, increasing 1283.74% from the same month of 2021.
DGBAS Latest Economic Indicators for May 2022
- There were 11.37 million people employed and 442,000 unemployed in June, resulting in an unemployment rate of 3.74%, which was 3.73% after seasonal adjustments. The labor participation rate was 59.12%.
- In May 2022, the average regular wage for employed workers was NT$44,233, which had 0.28% decreasing month-over-month and 3.26% growth year-over-year. The total average monthly earnings, including bonuses, overtime pay, and other irregular income, were NT$55,440, which had 6.81% growth year-over-year, and the regular hourly wage was NT$199, which had 1.00% growth month-over-month and 1.53% growth year-over-year.
Source: DGBAS Latest Indicators
China Airlines Promotes a Pokemon-Themed Jet,
and Eva Air and Starlux Airlines Launched New Routes
To meet the global tourism demand that after the epidemic, China Airlines will collaborate with Pokémon to launch “Pikachu Jet CI”, with flights primarily to Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia. It is expected to be available in the third quarter’s fall. Furthermore, Eva Air will expand its direct flights to Europe, including Milan and Munich. In October, Starlux received its first passenger plane with first-class cabins, attempting to recover business opportunities lost during the epidemic.
Source: TVBS News
Grab the Lifting Business Opportunities!
Financial Industry Provides Travel Discount
and Credit Card Rewards
It is the peak summer tourism season. Faced with the loosening of borders of various countries, people who have been bored for a long time have been wanted to fly abroad to travel. Many financial industries are catching the tourism business opportunities after the unblocking, and offer travel accommodation, meals and delicious food for credit card users and other promotions.
Plan Ahead for Going Abroad!
The Demands Has Tripled for Passports Expired
and Rushing to Take ID Photos
The pandemic is gradually slowing, and the country is progressively opening up. People are eager to travel abroad as soon as possible. However, many people’s passports have expired after more than two years of the epidemic. The certificate photographer mentioned that the 3+4 entry quarantine restrictions had recently been lifting. Since then, the number of people requesting passport photos has more than tripled compared to the same period last year and the previous year, and demand for passport agency services has also increased.
Source: TVBS News
Europe Is Faced With Revenge Tourism.
Staff Shortages, High Flight Ticket Prices,
and Rising Economic Concerns May All Have an Impact
on the Aviation Industry’s Recovery
The tourism industry, which supports Europe’s economic hopes, is entering its first peak season since the epidemic’s end, but a labor shortage has emerged as the most serious issue. According to the World Travel and Tourism Association, there are 1.2 million job openings in the EU’s 27 member states. The largest hotel chain in Europe admits that those with no experience are hired within 24 hours and trained to begin work within 6 hours.
Over 80 Years Apart!
UK’s Eco-Friendly Spaceship to Launch
with Passengers in 2026
In the post-epidemic era, there are new options for travel. Consider a spaceship to be a flying cruise ship. There are no seating restrictions in the spacious body. At first glance, it appears to be an open ring-shaped sofa. Passengers can enjoy the beautiful scenery even under their feet thanks to transparent windows in all directions. It is also easy to overlook the beauty of snow-capped mountains from the sky from the window, rewriting the tourism experience in the sky.
Source: TTV NEWS
ー Media News ー
The New GA4 Function Introduction Makes It Simple to Understand How It Differs From the Prior GA
As of July 1, 2023, General GA will stop processing new data, but data that was previously in General GA for at least the first six months will still be accessible.
The use of the new version of GA4 does not conflict with the general version of GA. It only needs to be reset. The old embedded gtag.js code can be directly compatible. For brands, it is recommended to prepare and familiarize yourself with the new version of GA4 in advance, and start accumulating data. Through the new custom report, you can do more meta-data analysis, and then build new audiences and publish them in Google Ads for use. It can also be connected with Google Ads remarketing to predict the buying audience, which helps to improve the advertising effect.
This “No Retouching App” Has Grown in Popularity!
European and American Teenagers
Rush to the Top of Apple’s List
The social media that young Europeans and Americans use recently is not Instagram! The popularity of “BeReal" from France has soared. Users can’t decide when to post, they can only post one post a day, and they can’t edit pictures or use filters. Although they broke the rule of ordinary apps, they became popular against the trend and successfully won the top 1 on Apple’s U.S. App Store.
Facebook Has Changed the Interface
Into “ Home” and “Feeds “. What’s the Difference?
Facebook has introduced a " Feeds" tab that allows you to view the most recent posts from friends, societies, and fan pages in chronological order. You can also add friends and pages to your favorites list and view their favorites first on the “Favorites" tab The News Feed. Furthermore, Meta went a step further by naming the main page (the first page you see when you open Facebook) “Home" as a jumping off point for connecting with others and discovering new things on Facebook.
Capturing Young Users, the New Searchable and Interactive IG Map Function Challenges Google Maps’ Leading Position
Instagram is popular among the new generation of young people for finding information, and Instagram has expanded the new map function by adding a searchable and interactive map, as well as displaying other users’ posts, time-limited updates, and guides, in order to capture the young people’s attention.
Source: Business Next